2019-2020 PN-G Indians and Lady Indians Basketball Teams

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
How are the Indians and Lady Indians doing in 2019-2020? The boys have a new coach. How are things? The ladies are coming a playoff season from 2018-2019. They have some mojo working in their favor. I hope some locals will chime in and give the OOTIF (out of town Indian fans) updates. I'd like to see all of the sports get some love, not just the football and volleyball teams.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Off to a good start. Do you think we have a team that can compete for a playoff spot?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thank you PNG2025. I enjoy reading about PN-G basketball. I can't find much coverage in the online edition of the PA News so I wait for your posts on this message board. Thanks for sharing.

Go Indians. Peace.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Thank you PNG2025. I enjoy reading about PN-G basketball. I can't find much coverage in the online edition of the PA News so I wait for your posts on this message board. Thanks for sharing.

Go Indians. Peace.
Faircloth called all BB games off due to the TPC fiasco

Smart move in that they would have to go to the HS to catch the bus.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Faircloth called all BB games off due to the TPC fiasco

Smart move in that they would have to go to the HS to catch the bus.

I agree bark...smart move...protect the kids, coaches, and parents. Sports can wait until safety is verified and confirmed.

I'm still excited to hear about the great start of basketball season!

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores