All-Time Records vs. Opponents

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Over the 98 year history of PN-G football, the Indians have played 130 unique opponents and built a record of 629-365-31.

For your enjoyment, here is a complete history of all opponents played from 1925 to present day. From A-Z, sortable and searchable. First and last year played is included.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Excellent work product. One small typo. Beaumont Forest Park closed in 1981, I believe, not 1991. Beaumont West Brook opened, and won the state championship, in 1982 after the merger of Forest Park, Hebert, and South Park. I'm not being a jackass, it just caught my eye. Looking at that list reminded me of all the changes that Beaumont, Orange, and Port Arthur schools have had in their long, rich histories.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

pngfanatic

100+ Posts

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
We’re in the same fan club. They probably don’t come any more fanatical than me. Certified lifetime Indian/Longhorn/Cowboy nut here.

We need to get back on that all-time roster. ;)
Same club for me. Not much to shout about the last few years with the exception of the Indians (and occasionally the Cowboys or Longhorns), who have actually been more consistent than the other two for the most part.

WarDance

Over the 98 year history of PN-G football, the Indians have played 130 unique opponents and built a record of 629-365-31.

For your enjoyment, here is a complete history of all opponents played from 1925 to present day. From A-Z, sortable and searchable. First and last year played is included.

This is some awesome work!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores