Blake Bost In at QB

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Starter was injured. Bost saw some playing time. Just turned it on, don't know how much he played.

Indian99

500+ Posts
They said Calzada’s should was dislocated on they play and they popped it back in the tent. Ouch, definitely going to feel that this week.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
They said Calzada’s should was dislocated on they play and they popped it back in the tent. Ouch, definitely going to feel that this week.
If it was his throwing arm good luck with being ready by this weekend. It would be a miracle. Hoping Bost sees a lot of playing time. I cheer for any and all PNG grads who make it to the next level. I only wish the smaller schools had more media attention to keep up with all of them. RJ and Bost are the only two that are on a big stage.

Indian99

500+ Posts
If it was his throwing arm good luck with being ready by this weekend. It would be a miracle. Hoping Bost sees a lot of playing time. I cheer for any and all PNG grads who make it to the next level. I only wish the smaller schools had more media attention to keep up with all of them. RJ and Bost are the only two that are on a big stage.
It was not his throwing arm, but I would think it would definitely have an effect on his play. I like the guy, but he’s definitely not playing at 100% health right now.

If Bost doesn’t get any playing time this game, I look forward to him potentially getting some significant time in the Prairie View game in a couple weeks.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores