Bost now QB2

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing story. It appears that A&M can recognize talent. Even if not highly recruited.

Meanwhile over at UT they’ve botched the development of and use of one of the top 2018 high school QBs in the nation.

Go Aggies.

90NDN

500+ Posts
I read last night that Jimbo was very happy with his practice this week and noted how he had several D1 offers.

Indian99

500+ Posts
Would be really cool to see him make waves in Aggieland. Not wishing any injury to those ahead of him, but hoping he just gets a chance to show what he can do with some playing time.

90NDN

500+ Posts
It's telling that they moved a 4* QB Recruit to TE due to how well they like Bost who is a walk-on.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Shows that ‘recruiting experts’ that rank these kids are fallible. Bost was either not ranked or a 2 star.

Blake Bost is one of the best passing QBs to come out of PNG. He doesn’t have the stats of RJ but he had a stronger arm. That’s showing at the next level.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores