Carson Roccaforte

Davidp43

100+ Posts
1 of 3 png alums drafted in mlb 2023 draft. Grant rogers went in 11th round to blue jays and other one whose name is escaping me went in 12th round to pirates

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Congratulations to those great players.

Austin Bost was another I hoped would be drafted. A heck of a player who can hopefully land a free agent deal.

Does he have an extra year of eligibility? I knew grant had 1 more pretty sure because of covid but intends to sign with jays instead

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Congratulations to those great players.

Austin Bost was another I hoped would be drafted. A heck of a player who can hopefully land a free agent deal.

Great interview. He's got talent, charisma, and everything needed to be a huge success in whatever he chooses to do in life. If I was the GM of a MLB team, I would be begging that kind of all-around talent to join the team.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Does he have an extra year of eligibility? I knew grant had 1 more pretty sure because of covid but intends to sign with jays instead
He’s done. Amazing college career.

“In 142 games over four years in Aggieland, Bost made 133 career starts, batting .329, and scoring 89 runs. He hit 32 triples, four doubles, and 26 home runs, and knocked in 118 RBIs while registering a .544 slugging percentage and a .402 on-base percentage.”

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores