Cowboys Disappoint Again

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The Jerry Jones Jinx continues. I am convinced that until Jones passes on, the Cowboys are destined to lose.

Beginning to wonder if Jimmy Johnson may have had a SE Texas or South Florida hex put on Jones.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
When Jerry Jones dies, his sons will take over. Will that break the curse? Green Bay's OL was dominant yesterday. Big running lanes and plenty of protection for the QB Jordan Love.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
The Jerry Jones Jinx continues. I am convinced that until Jones passes on, the Cowboys are destined to lose.

Beginning to wonder if Jimmy Johnson may have had a SE Texas or South Florida hex put on Jones.

One of the most embarrassing losses in the history of the franchise. Seemed totally unprepared and/or unmotivated. If it was any other team I would say it was time to totally clean house including MM, DQ, and Dak, the latter of which had another playoff meltdown. However, as long as the Jones crew is around any potential replacements are not very likely to be any more successful than the current coaching staff and players.

bandkid

Staff member
Playoff Records at AT&T since 2012:
  • Alabama: 2-0 (5-0 overall)
  • PN-G: 1-1
  • Dallas: 2-3
:cool:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores