Fans and Spirit Leaders

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
List individuals that have exhibited exemplary school and community spirit and/or leadership.

bandkid

Staff member
Tip Durham - The Voice of the Indians

Ken "Indian Ken" Young - The Spirit of the Indians

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
How about some Indian Spirits on here. The heart and soul of our tradition and the leader of PNG Spirit. They are probably the most important mascots of any team to that community anywhere in Texas. Our Indian Spirit is a sight to behold. I have friends from out of the area who ask if I can get Pics for them with our Indian Spirit.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Tip Durham - The Voice of the Indians

Ken "Indian Ken" Young - The Spirit of the Indians
Mr. Durham and Mr. Young are both honorary members of the unofficial Hall of Honor.

bandkid

Staff member
Mr. Durham and Mr. Young are both honorary members of the unofficial Hall of Honor.

Only took 15 years to let me know? ;)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Only took 15 years to let me know? ;)
I’ve had this web site and message board up and running since you were probably 7 years old. Nearly a quarter century of writing stuff (2000-2023). I can’t remember to tell everyone everything. :D

I encourage everyone to explore pngindians.com. It’s a wealth of historical information about past PN-G football teams, players and other things including archives of past game coverage of area writers.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember the old days of purple and white crepe paper streamers, shoe polish on the car windows, and long lines of cars traveling down I-10?

Does anyone still do that and who started it?

Indian99

500+ Posts
Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember the old days of purple and white crepe paper streamers, shoe polish on the car windows, and long lines of cars traveling down I-10?

Does anyone still do that and who started it?
Polish on the windows is still a thing, nice to see when driving to the game knowing your neighbors are all around you. That and the new tradition of Buccee’s takeover after the games!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Polish on the windows is still a thing, nice to see when driving to the game knowing your neighbors are all around you. That and the new tradition of Buccee’s takeover after the games!
Did the PN-G Indian Nation storm the Madisonville Buc-ee's on I-45 last year ?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This is long overdue in this thread, but the answer is you, IndianFan, and I’m not just talking about maintaining this website. IYKYK.
That's a tough one to do and personal recognition has never been in the equation. But hopefully someday 'IndianFan' will at least be remembered as an alumnus who cared a lot and supported the program well. Knowing that a certain effort/influence turned into great results is particularly satisfying no matter what.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores