Flags for top of stadium -- Home side

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Just curious... will there be any donations or fund raisers to purchase PN-G, purple, white, or indian flags that could be erected at the top of the home stands? I know I have seen this type of display at other stadiums. Could be set up the day of home games and then taken down after games to avoid wear and tear.....just an idea. Would be a nice addition to the new stadium and be a nice addition to the pagentry seen when looking from the visitors side!! ;)

bandkid

Staff member
In the old stadium, there were spots where the band would stick purple pride flags along the top of the band section. We don't have them in the new stadium. I've been told that the plan was to eventually install flag-holders, but to my knowledge that has not yet happened.

NDN79

500+ Posts
The flags are a great idea! I think that they should be on the visitors side too. We should have as much purple/white as possible at our home field. Our home field needs to be a very intimidating place for our opponents to visit. Anything that we can do at our field should be done to make it a place other teams do not want to visit!!

png fan for life

If you have not found your answer you can attend a booster club meeting and ask. You can also send them a message if you are a Facebook member. Hope this helps you...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores