Ironic Truth

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Communities are fighting to reclaim their local heritage after a cancel-culture rampage in recent years eviscerated Native American images, nicknames and tributes at hundreds of schools nationwide.

"We’re actually fighting an anti-American movement," Lisa Davis, a pro-Native American activist in Cedar City, Utah, told Fox News Digital.

"The people trying to erase Native American culture are the same people trying to remove Thomas Jefferson and bashing American heritage."

bandkid

Staff member
I saw this morning that the New York Times published a piece about formerly trans people detransitioning and admitting their gender dysphoria was a phase of adolescent confusion.

For the New York Times to publish that is a clear signal to me that we’ve passed the peak of wokeism. The country’s making a course correction to the right again.

I don’t know if Donald Trump v. 2.0 will be more like Reagan and less like Nixon than Donald Trump v. 1.0, but I certainly can’t wait to be done with the Jimmy Carter redux that is Joe Biden.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The big question is can we reverse the damage done. The influx of uncontrolled migration and drugs. The numerous actions to destroy American history and culture. The financial damage done to small businesses throughout the U.S thanks to damaging economic policies. And finally, the corruption of federal institutions including the military. It seems a daunting task because we are no longer one nation under God and indivisible. Purposeful division has been the accelerant that got us to this point.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores