New Messageboard Software

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
New software was recently deployed. All user account, posts and other information was imported. So no history loss.
Please let me know if you have any issues logging in or posting. I would also appreciate any feedback on the changes.
Thanks

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
There's still some 'painting' and other cosmetics and addition in progress, but releasing to production so we have a place to talk before and after the game this Friday. Recommendations and feedback is appreciated as your virtual community is rebuilt.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Nice Indianfan no problems logging in. Thanks for the Change. I don’t have anyone playing football anymore but still have a daughter playing VB and Soccer. It will be her last year but I will continue keeping up with Png Sports.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback. Only the best for the best fans of the best high school on the planet! :)

I installed and imported data in a span of hours. And spent another hour or two on template changes making it look like a PN-G site. It will look much better after more time is spent refining the look and feel.

There are a few fixes planned for this evening when I have some free time.
  • Search is not working.
  • All messages appear as new.
  • Color scheme inconsistencies.
There will be others. I'll either correct or provide steps on how to resolve.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
And as always NO ADS and no tracking for monetary gain. Most sites these days have so much crap on their site that it's almost unusable. And check all the cookies that they're placing on your computer. The cookies added by this forum are simply used to persist the options you've chosen so this software can load correctly and provide a good experience.

90NDN

500+ Posts
Looks good...earlier on my laptop it wouldnt let me access the site because it said it wasn't trustworthy due to security reasons. I have never got that before.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good...earlier on my laptop it wouldnt let me access the site because it said it wasn't trustworthy due to security reasons. I have never got that before.

I added SSL to the site. You probably tried to access it while I was setting it up.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores