Port Neches-Groves grads Roschson Johnson, Austin Bost put on show for Longhorns, Aggies

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
With limited action in his 3 seasons so far, including a freshman and sophomore season when he should have started in front of Keontay Ingram, RJ is currently 28th on the all-time UT rushing record chart. Only 8 UT backs since records have been kept have an average per carry higher than Johnson. If he just gains the same yardage this season as last year, he'll finish at #17 all-time on the UT rushing record list. A 1,043 yard senior season would place him at #10 all-time. A leader and warrior on the field, THE leader of the 2022 offense, but an under utilized player who would have much larger stats and impact if he'd gotten the playing time. And in three seasons he has thrown one pass. Just another reason why Texas is Texas with little success since 2005.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores