predictions

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
modmouse78 said:
Does anyone have any predictions on how the BCS is going to pan out?

Alabama plays Florida for the SEC championship which takes one of them out of the top 2. It may come down to UT vs. the SEC champ.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8838124/Despite-Oklahoma's-win,-Texas-moves-up-to-No.-2

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Texas still has to take care of business against A&M. They need to beat them big so OU doesn't leap frog them. Then they have to beat Missouri in the Big XII championship. We need OU to not win big this weekend. An OSU upset would be nice.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
how many of you will be watching the big twelve championship? Also, what do you think about Okie getting the nod over Texas?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It's a farce that I don't care to watch. It'll be just another game that Stoops runs the score up.

Texas has beat them both and should be representing the Big 12 South and ranked #2.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
Yeah, i agree. i think the big 12 will be making some changes to their tie-breaker rules after this is all said and done.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
you were right, Indianfan. All they did was run the score up and think they are the best. It should have been texas and okie playing. it would have been a better game

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores