STJFL PNG

Just for anybody interested PNG white Jr tackle stomped :punchingbag: Ned white on Saturday 35-0 :woot: :rocks:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
We sure did...way to go guys!! All I can say is things look very good for PN-G in the future!

My son is only 5 and this is his first year to play...but I am amazed at how good these kids are already!! Mine has a ways to go, but he is doing great so far and really enjoys playing! I think we have a great group of coaches too, they are doing a wondeful job!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
I have to give props to our team the peewee white. we beat Beaumont 45-2. The PNG peewee division is loaded with talent and look for this group to carry the winning tradition for years to come. All three teams in this age division have athletes and are pretty fast for youngsters. Go check out a game and see what I mean.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
PNGfan said:
I have to give props to our team the peewee white. we beat Beaumont 45-2. The PNG peewee division is loaded with talent and look for this group to carry the winning tradition for years to come. All three teams in this age division have athletes and are pretty fast for youngsters. Go check out a game and see what I mean.

I agree!! If anyone is looking for something fun and exciting to do on a Saturday...come out and watch these guys...it's amazing how much talent is packed in a little package...lol! I know we are playing here this week....hope to see you at the game!!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
PNG peewee (7&8's)white is 6-1 and purple is 5-2 I think. The grey team is young, but look out when this group gets older. Some crazy athletes in this group!

chiasson

PNG Purple Flag Football Team is 6-0; PNG White Flag Football Team is 5-2...Both having great years as well!!

itybityndn

Congrats to PNG Pee Wee Purple for beating Ned Black on Saturday to advance. Playing PNG White for a chance at the Super Bowl! :clap:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Sorry to hear PNG Pee Wee Purple didn't make it to the Superbowl, I'm sure you guys played a great game! Sadly, niether did PNG Flag Purple, but those kids never quit, even when they were getting, beaten up, pushed down, and smacked around! PeeWee will be getting some GREAT players next year, and PNG should be well represented at the Superbowl! Mine has one more year in flag, so maybe next year is our year as well :)

itybityndn

It was a great season for Pee Wee Purple. We lost to PNG White on Saturday, but if we had to loose, we're glad it was to a bunch of INDIANS ;D Thanks to all the coaches for a great season! The hours and dedication you put in to teach our boys how to play football is greatly appreciated! Can't wait for next year! Good luck to PNG Pee White in the Super Bowl!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
PNG White PeeWee just won the Superbowl over WOS 12-6 in a heck of a game! :clap: :clap: Congrats to these boys for a great year 10-1 on the season and the #1 defense in the league out of 17 teams.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a digital photo email it to me.

I'll add it to the front page of the web site along with the DISTRICT CHAMPION varsity and junior varsity teams. :thumbsup:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores