2010 Powerlifting

86ndn

Congratulations to Chelsea Hammonds for qualifying for the Girls Regional Powerlifting Meet to be held in Palacios Thursday, March 11th. Chelsea has placed 1st or 2nd at each meet she has competed in this year, wrapping up the regular season with a 1st place win at West Brook last weekend with a total of 745 lbs. She has qualified for Regionals in both the 132 and 123 lb. weight classes and is currently ranked 1st in Region IV 123 lb. class and was ranked 2nd in the Region in the 132 lb. class with a total of 760 lbs. She will be competing in the 123lb. class at Regionals with hopes of qualifying for the State Meet to be held in Corpus Christi on March 20th. Best of luck to Chelsea!

86ndn

UPDATE...Chelsea Hammonds is now the Regional Champion for the 123 lb. weight class with a total weight of 745 lbs., she also won an award for best lightweight deadlifter (with a deadlift of 320 lbs). She will now compete at the State Meet on Sat., March 20th!

:clap: :clap:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores