2023 Png offensive line

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly even better than last year and that's saying a lot. The bookends of Division 1 tackles Christian and Woolford are the hammers and the trio of guard/center/guard Miguel, Wood and Ferris are the grinders who chew up opposing defenses with their solid blocking. But don't forget about #44 Williams who is an agile lineman playing HBack.

First play of the game. Look at that wall of purple. Every player made his block and Nguyen needed only one cut to clear the line of scrimmage and pick up a 26 yard gain. O-line is the heart of any great offense.

1700348661524.png

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
That's an excellent screen shot. When #75 pulls and leads the RB through the hole, he does so with a mean and nasty block. He is not afraid to stick his helmet in the ear hole of opposing defenders. He moves very well for his size and he will steamroll you if he gets the shot. #33 and #15 make one read off his block and they are off to the races. The entire OL plays big boy football. On top of that, the H-Back #44 and the two TEs or the extra Tackle that comes in on the end #77, they are big boys, and they will lean on you to move the line of scrimmage. There aren't any defenses left in the 2023 playoffs that are better than last year's Dallas SOC or the FBM teams that PN-G plays each year. The Indians have no problem controlling the line of scrimmage against anyone lining upon the other side.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
4 out of 5 interior offensive linemen are back next year. Along with Bailey at QB, Chatagnier at RB, Nunley at WR and big Matute and Williams at HB/TE. More of the same next season.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores