2024 Baseball and Softball

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Are we healthy and do we have a good shot of going a few rounds deep into the playoffs? Go Indians.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Are we healthy and do we have a good shot of going a few rounds deep into the playoffs? Go Indians.

Got off to a slow start this year but did really good in district play, sweeping everyone but Nederland (split) and Barbers Hill (swept by them). Overall, we appear to be a much better team than last year’s fairly young team, which got bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Have not heard about any significant injuries but not really knowledgeable about overall health of the team.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Boys drop first game to LaPorte 5-3 (scorestream score showing 5-1 png victory is unfortunately not correct).

Last edited:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Great news about tonight's game. Where and when will the Indians play tomorrow? Thank you for the updates! Go Indians!

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Just found out game started at noon. Virtually impossible to get details about the game. Finally found on PNG Primetime facebook site.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I just found the game 3 score myself. Sad time to be a HS baseball fan. Actually used to be able to listen to playoff games on the radio via webcasts. Later, you could at least follow the inning by inning score on various social media websites. Now, unless you can attend the game you are lucky if you can even find the score until the game is over. In any case, congratulations to the team for a big win in the first round and lets keep it going!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If you check the Scorestream feed at the bottom of the messageboard pages, you will find recent scores.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Way to go Indians another playoffs victory by this amazing 2023 class. What an incredible year. Football, Soccer, Softball, Track, Golf, and so on. Not just our boys teams either some incredible girls teams this year as well. They all need to be recognized for the incredible sports year they are having.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
If you check the Scorestream feed at the bottom of the messageboard pages, you will find recent scores.

Useful, but a warning: The Scorestream scores are sometimes inaccurate. For example, Scorestream had us winning game one against LaPorte 5–1 (we lost 5-3). However, Scorestream is way more accurate than Maxpreps, which is often useless. The most accurate website for scores is probably THSB, but you have to go to a special “playoff” section to find them and they are often not posted until a few hours after the games.

Last edited:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I saw an article in the online edition of the PA News. Sounds like Coach Carter likes the way his 2024 team is coming together in the playoffs. The Indians started the season with some younger kids and now they have experience and confidence to go with their natural talents. Coach Carter said the Indians are happy for the opportunity to go play ball in this round of the playoffs and his kids are ready to take their shot! I like Coach Carter's confidence! Go Indians!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores