2024 Schedule--Official

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Starting on the road at a big 6A in Klein Oak--over 3500 students. Home against Lake Creek (but early in the season). Home for MCM.

What's everyone's thoughts?

HJJ97NDN

100+ Posts
Starting on the road at a big 6A in Klein Oak--over 3500 students. Home against Lake Creek (but early in the season). Home for MCM.

I think it played out pretty well for us. Did not want to play Lake Creek there. Huntsville will be a tough road game.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts

What's everyone’s thoughts?

Starting off district with what will most likely be the best two teams. Not my preference. On the other hand, if we win both games we will be sitting pretty in the district race.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Starting district with LC and Huntsville back-to-back will be a big challenge. If we can win those two tough games right out of the gates, the district championship is coming home to PN-G. Go Indians!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores