BASKETBALL: 2019 Playoffs

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Good times for PN-G basketball. The girls are doing things that have never been done before and the boys seem to be on track for another playoff appearance. With all of the recent success, the girls and boys programs should be growing. Can't say enough about the Lady Indians. They are making waves and collecting hardware!!!! The more success in football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, swimming, band, choir, etc., the better. The more opportunities for kids to have success, will translate into better communities for Port Neches and Groves. Back during the seventies and eighties, there was a painting in one of the school's trophy cases: PN-G: The Home of Champions. Seems like the 2019-2020 Indians are living up to that motto.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores