Blue Bell/TSWA All State Selections Released

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
5A Honorable Mention
Lineman - Jansen Ware and Bryce Lofton
Linebacker - Mason Droddy
Congrats to these 3 players. Overall, TSWA selections are questionable to put it nicely.

Funny how three HM selections kicked the a** of multiple all-state selections from SOC.

Jeff Joseph is the real 5A coach of the year for leading his first year team to victory over several higher rated teams and bringing an underdog team to the state finals and almost beating a defending state champion.

That’s ok. PN-G still stood out as a quality school, team and fan base throughout the playoffs and the Indians had an outstanding season. Scoreboard is not everything.

1990NDN

Congrats to these 3 players. Overall, TSWA selections are questionable, to put it nicely.

Funny how three HM selections kicked the a** of multiple all-state selections from SOC.

Jeff Joseph is the real 5A coach of the year for leading his team to victory over several higher rated teams and bringing an underdog team to the state finals and almost beating a defending state champion.

That’s ok. PN-G still stood out as a quality school, team and fan base throughout the playoffs and the Indians had an outstanding season. Scoreboard is not everything.
Couldn't agree more. I can think of 5 other names on this team that should have been on the list.

Still, congrats to these 3 young men. You definitely earned it.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Congrats to these 3 players. Overall, TSWA selections are questionable, to put it nicely.

Jeff Joseph is the real 5A coach of the year for leading his team to victory over several higher rated teams and bringing an underdog team to the state finals and almost beating a defending state champion.

This post mirrors my thoughts exactly.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
This was one of the most balanced teams I’ve seen in a long time
Contribution from all over
Best PAT holder I’ve seen in years
The entire defense
All WRs (not to leave anyone out but there could have been as many as 10 IMO
Solid players even on the KO coverage team who were mostly players who didn’t see playing time otherwise. So in my book PNG is an all state team first team

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Picturing how Jansen Ware was tossing and shoving around those all-state selections from SOC’s defense really emphasizes how questionable the criteria is for selecting these teams. But if it’s sportswriters weighting the selections, there are few in the Bmt/PA and a lot more around the major metroplexes.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Updated.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores