Congratulations Rock-A-Noos on a great season!!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Hats off to the young lady indians this year!

WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!
!

Buda Hays beats Rock-A-Noos 3-1
By JOHNNIE WALTERS
November, 7, 2008

HOUSTON - It was fun while it lasted.

The season comes to an end for the Port Neches-Groves volleyball team.

Buda Hays defeated the Rock-A-Noos 3-1 in the second round of the Class 4A playoffs. Buda Hays won the first game 25-11 before PN-G won the next one 25-19. Buda Hays then won 25-15, 25-22 to win the match at Coleman Community College in Houston.

Chelsea Horn was the kill leader for the Rock-A-Noos with nine. Alexis Smithy had 11 service points and 10 digs while Mallory Livingston had 14 points. Brandi Guidry had 14 assists and Alexus Harper had 12 digs.

Buda Hays plays the winner of the Magnolia-Crosby game in the regional quarterfinals round at a time and place to be determined.

The Rock-A-Noos, which was the last Southeast Texas team remaining in the 4A playoffs, ends the season with a 28-9 record. PN-G beat Kingwood Park 3-1 in the first round to advance. PN-G finished in second place in District 20-4A.

Buda Hays beat Huntsville 25-18, 25-23, 25-15 in the first round to advance. The Rebels were the District 17-4A champions with an undefeated 12-0 district record.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores