Cool stadium article by SB Live

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
My tax $$$ at work.

Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union Stadium, Cypress

Source: Cy-Fair ISD

Although it has been around since 2006, Cy-Fair FCU Stadium holds the title of most expensive stadium in Texas with an $80 million price tag. The luxurious stadium includes a gorgeous design with double-deck seating and a red-brick aesthetic that make it stand out from most other stadiums in Texas. Serving a dozen Cy-Fair ISD football teams, the venue is part of the Berry Center Complex, which includes a basketball arena and a theater, adding to the whopping construction cost.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Lists a lot of really great stadiums in the state... and bulldog stadium for some reason as well.
A good place to hear the Texas A&M fight song accompanied by human barking.
The old NHS school building, currently used as Central Middle School, is the most impressive structure on that block with its historical architecture and iconic location at the end of the town’s Main Street. I hope they never tear that building down like PNGISD destroyed the old Groves Elementary building.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Marshall stadium was the worst stadium I ever played in
Seems like it is similar to Bulldog stadium

The clay would harden after a game in the rain and it was basically like being tackled on street pavement
You’d leave there bloody.
You could literally see cleat prints from the last time it rained (no grass at all in those areas)

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Marshall stadium was the worst stadium I ever played in
Seems like it is similar to Bulldog stadium

The clay would harden after a game in the rain and it was basically like being tackled on street pavement
You’d leave there bloody.
But I saw Odell Beckham SENIOR play at that stadium many times.
Once against Permian.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores