Damage from Thursday's storm.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I was surprised to see that two of the big pads used for the high jump had been blown almost to the field turf.

The winds blew down most of the outfield fence on the softball field.
DSCF5322.jpg

Correction.....Wednesday's storm.

NDNband69 said:
Oh no ! ! ! Heavy damage to those new restroom on the softball field.

DSCF5326.jpg

We've spent soo much money on the football field, why does the baseball/softball team have to do with out and how embarrassing to brag we are from "PNG", when this is what we have to offer and be proud of ?The whole community sees our "beautiful and wonderful" baseball/softball accomadations?

:mad: :(

pngmom4

500+ Posts
atleast the port a potties finally got dumped. However, the smell is worse now than when they were full. They should just haul them away. The girls won't use them.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
PurplePrideBandRulez said:
NDNband69 said:

DSCF5326.jpg

We've spent soo much money on the football field, why does the baseball/softball team have to do with out and how embarrassing to brag we are from "PNG", when this is what we have to offer and be proud of ?The whole community sees our "beautiful and wonderful" baseball/softball accomadations?

Re-doing the field was part of the bond. As stated in a email posted on here Dr. Randal the fields are scheduled to be re-done. From what I was told this will take place after the season.

bandkid

Staff member
PurplePrideBandRulez said:
NDNband69 said:

DSCF5326.jpg

PurplePrideBandRulez, I agree with you on the issue of baseball/softball bathrooms, but the band will now be practicing on concrete during the summer because the baseball/softball stadiums need parking space. I understand the need, but now I have to suffer for it when there are other areas that could be utilized as a parking lot. This doesn't seem fair.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores