First meeting

DannysBoy

PNGFC will be scheduling the first student meeting tentatively on Monday Sept. 16, at 6:30. The location has not been confirmed yet, but as soon as it is I will post the spot. Hopefully it will be at one of the schools. The meeting will be used to provide information to the members and the parents. Please feel free to come out and support the club. At this time the club is also looking for individuals that might have an interest in being a committee or board member. Please pass the word on to anyone you might think would have an interest in joining the fastest growing Club in town. At this time over 80 students are signed up to be involved........ :clap: The club will fish both saltwater and freshwater events. Stay tuned for more info..... Thanks......

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores