Halftime performance - Mid County Madness 2015

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
It would be great if someone could record and post the halftime performances of both schools this Friday night. Seems like there has been very little video this year of the half time performances. These kids working very hard and it would be a nice addition to have on this website.

If I am missing something; and there are half time performances available somewhere that I am not aware of - please msg me.

GO NDN's! -- BEAT NEDERLAND!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
There are PLENTY of recordings on FB. Haven't seen any of Nerdland though.
If you want it, I can get it.

NDN06

100+ Posts
This isn't video of the performance AT the game, but it's the same routine (they even practiced with the props Friday night). This video is from Saturday's UIL Region 10 Marching Contest where the Purple Pride earned straight 1's and advanced to area! :clap: :woohoo: :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7etfo1rv-s

NDN06

100+ Posts
The only video I saw of that was during the game. That would be cool though if they got the bands

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores