Hazing?

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
My.... how the Indianettes have been under the microscope this year. If it isn't one thing it's another.
Kind of sad when you think about it........

Hopefully this hazing thing is not happening and the squad can unite to be the organization that is looked up to by every young girl growing up in the community.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Is this fact or fiction.?? I can't believe an organization sponsor would allow something like this, especially in this day and age of lawsuit happy parents.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
I heard something about it from my girls who are in HS and they said some of the Indianettes were not on the field friday during the game.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
I heard something about it from my girls who are in HS and they said some of the Indianettes were not on the field friday during the game.

Two seniors stepped and took all the blame so that the rest of them would not get in trouble. Those two were not on the field at the Livingston game - I heard some not so nice things from some of the girls and frankly, I am very disappointed. Some of the Seniors are even ready for this season to be over, pretty sad if you ask me.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Can someone please provide some info about the Indianette director this year? Is it her first year? Where did she come from? etc.......

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
EX79NDN said:
?????? What is the whole story on this??? :huh: What did they do or supposedly do? ???

I really don't know the whole story so I won't even say anything since it might not even be the truth.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
EX79NDN said:
?????? What is the whole story on this??? :huh: What did they do or supposedly do? ???

I really don't know the whole story so I won't even say anything since it might not even be the truth.

This is all I know.... Some of the Seniors took their little sis's out to the cemetary and the little sis's had to read these "bios" that were made up about them and they were not nice things - but they were all made up facts - some very degrading. Then they went on a scavenger hunt and some how that got out of hand. This all I know to be true. Heard other rumors, but not going to say those because they are rumors.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
MightyNDNS said:
Cheermom4 said:
EX79NDN said:

This is all I know.... Some of the Seniors took their little sis's out to the cemetary and the little sis's had to read these "bios" that were made up about them and they were not nice things - but they were all made up facts - some very degrading. Then they went on a scavenger hunt and some how that got out of hand. This all I know to be true. Heard other rumors, but not going to say those because they are rumors.

Well isn't that just lovely...don't these girls realize that they are "role models" for the many of the little girls in the community?? I'm sure they could think of something more productive to do with their time... :nono:

moren84

Remember when we would bow to the totem pole and the entire sophomore class had to go on the football field and bow to the seniors during school with the teachers watching us. It was fun. It made us all feel apart of something special. We had to do leap frog down the hall of the high school. The 9th grade boys would have their heads shaved. Back in the day the 9th grade was at the junior high. It was all just for fun. Times have changed.

NDN X

100+ Posts
moren84 said:
Remember when we would bow to the totem pole and the entire sophomore class had to go on the football field and bow to the seniors during school with the teachers watching us. It was fun. It made us all feel apart of something special. We had to do leap frog down the hall of the high school. The 9th grade boys would have their heads shaved. Back in the day the 9th grade was at the junior high. It was all just for fun. Times have changed.

I wonder what year the totem pole bow was stopped? and you are right, it was all for fun and times have definately changed.

N

NDNPARENT

i believe the sr. class of 85 was the last year for the totem pole bowing and the group at the field. thinkg starting in sr. 86 the 9th grade went to the high school.

those were the times back then.. glad i am out of high school.. the stress and presssure they must go through

pngbax20

100+ Posts
i think the seniors of 2000 tried to bring back the bowing to the new totem pole and bow to the seniors at the howdy dance.and if i remember the freshmen had to stand up for all the pep rallys.Can remember everybody yelling "stand up fish."That was fun and evrybody had a good time.

allstarmom

100+ Posts
My son is a freshman and they did have to stand up during the first pep rally. He is in athletics and got his head shaved at the end of 8th grade. The 8th grade football players this year for the most part have already been shaved. We "scheduled" his head shaving with some juniors and seniors last year to get it over with and they all had a blast doing it. One of the junior's sister had to "fix" his buzz when the guys got through. It was hilarious.

I also remember back in the day (I graduated in 82) the seniors would turn their class rings around and pop kids on the head. That wasn't fun!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores