Inspirational Passion of Life

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure that this is necessarily a community topic, but it’ll be read regardless.

I recently rediscovered something from years ago that slipped my memory.

For anyone old enough to remember Howard Kern, his book of poetry is still available on Amazon.

Kern was an outstanding football player back in the 75-77 playoff runs. He wasn’t a huge guy at maybe 6-0 210 his senior year, but he along with Jeff Cooley anchored an outstanding offensive line during those playoff years. Arguably the best period of PNG football ever.

Howard Kern passed in 2010 at only 50 years of age. As a personal tribute to his life I think I’ll order his book and experience his literary skill.

Inspirational Passion of Life​

He passed March 20, 2010 and this book was published on March 31, 2010. Hopefully he was aware and experienced some joy of having his book published.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores