Is this Stadium Improvements thread or...

pngbax20

100+ Posts
not usually what happens is someone will start a topic and it quickly turns into something completely different.so it doesnt matter what you want to talk about someone will get mad say something else and it will snowball from there :angry:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I tend to agree ... I'm all for anyone and everyone expressing an opinion, thought, idea, message, etc. But, there seems to be an uptick in threads evolving into complaints. Life is too short to complain. Enjoy life. Some people could be married to Cindy Crawford or Halle Berry and they would complain that she can't cook (or ... insert male figure, and the complaint would be he can't cut the grass).

We need more optimism in the world. That said, everyone has a right to express his/her opinion/thought.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores