Local baseball teams see room for improvement

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Good article. Barring a fairly quick improvement, it looks like we will be vying for the final playoff spot with Nederland (whose record is actually 4-8). If we can make it into the playoffs I am confident that we can do well, just like last year. Coach Carter’s philosophy is to play fairly tough teams pre-district, and this year appears to be no exception.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
First game against Nederland suggests it might be tough to make the playoffs this year. Definitely need to beat them the second time around, as well as pulling off more upsets against the top teams than them.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
That is awesome. Could be the beginning of a big turnaround.
Critical time in the season for PNG baseball. Badly need to sweep Galena Park, then hope the dogs do very poorly against Crosby and Barbers Hill. Although we have managed to pull off a very respectable season for a young team, we are on the verge of being eliminated from playoff contention.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores