Memorabilia

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
I got a program from 1976 Churchill game fully intact plus some press clippings are you guys still collecting and cataloging that type thing?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I got a program from 1976 Churchill game fully intact plus some press clippings are you guys still collecting and cataloging that type thing?

Usetocould,
Yes. Anything you want to and can share is appreciated. I have archived team information all the way back to the 50s and will be adding older material in 2020.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'd like to see that 1976 PN-G v. SA Churchill game program. Put the 1975 PN-G v. Odessa Permian game program in the same section. That will bring back some memories!

Go Indians. Peace.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
I’ll try to take pictures of it to start later maybe tonight. But y’all are welcome to it to save it. The longer it stays with me the more it’s at risk.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Send it along...I would like to see it. Put it online with the game program from the 1975 state championship game. IndianFan has the game program from the 1975 PN-G vs. Odessa Permian game. Post them. I'd like to see those pieces of history. Great stuff!

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores