PNG Fishing

DannysBoy

The Fishing team will be hosting several events for the upcoming season. Freshwater and Saltwater events. Please check out the facebook page if you might have any questions or feel free to post here. Currently the club has close to 80 members. That's enough for 40 teams. If anyone would like to volunteer as a captain you can sign up on the website as well. :clap:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
(I think) I signed up as a captain, but never heard back from anyone.

How does all that work?

DannysBoy

All Individuals that have signed up as captains will be held on a list. At this time the PNGFC is having a website built by Denzigns, when the site is complete all the information will be available. Once the list is posted, all individuals will be contacted to complete a background check form, and provide boat information. The kids will be having a meeting this week to set up their board and once this is complete, they will decide upon what tournaments they will be fishing. It is my understanding that the saltwater tournaments will be launched out of Port Neches Park, and the freshwater tournaments will be Rayburn, Toledo Bend, and 1 at Livingston. Also I understand a large Mid County Tourney will be held mid March with large scholarships being awarded to winners. Stay Tuned for more info....... Try PNGfishing.com for updates once the site is finished.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
DannysBoy,
Sounds good. Keep us posted on here as well. We are very interested in becoming the premier point of information on this new program. If there's anything we can do to help promote, just let me know.
Thanks again.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores