PNG @ NRG

WarDance

We went to the Luke Bryan at Rodeo Houston inside NRG Stadium. Each year after the Texas HS state championships, NRG staff place the info for each state champion on a wall on the Upper Concourse. I used to walk by it and think to myself, "Wow, wouldn't it be nice for a PNG team to be up there on that wall..." Well, please take a look at the attachments.

Attachments

• 20240307_230050.jpg
    20240307_230050.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 48
  • 20240307_230028.jpg
    20240307_230028.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49

art the clown

We went to the Luke Bryan at Rodeo Houston inside NRG Stadium. Each year after the Texas HS state championships, NRG staff place the info for each state champion on a wall on the Upper Concourse. I used to walk by it and think to myself, "Wow, wouldn't it be nice for a PNG team to be up there on that wall..." Well, please take a look at the attachments.
south oak cliff losing 35 football players do to graduation. we are losing some also but not near that many,but is still going tough early on ,but the good news is lake creek nederland and motgomery are coming here . they will get a true home blasting .

Last edited by a moderator:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores