RJ

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I wonder if RJ will distance himself from PN-G given that the ISD pushed his coach out the door? I'm not saying he will. I'm just asking. I hope the phrase, Once and Indian, Always an Indian sticks with him and other players from the Coach Faircloth era. That said, the sting of having your coach pushed out sometimes creates hard feelings. I do wonder what RJ, Austin Bost, Blake Bost, Doty, and many other former Faircloth players think about this whole ordeal. Time has a way of curing hard feelings. I hope all of the players from Coach Faircloth's teams stick with and stay close to PN-G.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Reality is it’s probably best for him not to take a side. It won’t change what happened and the truth, and tragedy of the events are known. Who knows, he may also have aspirations to come back to the community some day. It never pays to burn too many bridges unless you just don’t give a damn.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores