State Championship Photos and Video

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
ICYMI: Here is the PNG Primetime highlight reel from Saturday's State Championship win over South Oak Cliff! This is the video that played on the Jumbotron during Monday's celebration!

A longer, more detailed video, chronicling Championship Saturday, will be posted in the coming days, so stay tuned!

INCREDIBLE WORK!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G Primetime...all of you do an awesome job. Thank you to the PN-G Primetime sponsors, teachers, volunteers, and STUDENTS. I am so proud of PN-GISD for creating the video department, hiring great teachers and sponsors, and giving the PN-G students an opportunity to be successful. GREAT JOB!!! The videos that you produce are awesome. The games you stream online with the kids reporting are first class!!!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PN-G Primetime...all of you do an awesome job. Thank you to the PN-G Primetime sponsors, teachers, volunteers, and STUDENTS. I am so proud of PN-GISD for creating the video department, hiring great teachers and sponsors, and giving the PN-G students an opportunity to be successful. GREAT JOB!!! The videos that you produce are awesome. The games you stream online with the kids reporting are first class!!!!!
Ditto. Incredibly proud of the work. The very best is at PN-G. I believe we are now living in the golden age of PN-G student activities led by incredibly talented teachers, mentors and coaches.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
ICYMI: Here is the PNG Primetime highlight reel from Saturday's State Championship win over South Oak Cliff! This is the video that played on the Jumbotron during Monday's celebration!

A longer, more detailed video, chronicling Championship Saturday, will be posted in the coming days, so stay tuned!

This content and the student lead media coverage is greatly appreciated by those of us who live out of area/state. Thank you!

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
They were offsides on the QB sneak also
Didn’t matter since Adams dove over the line of scrimmage on 4th down
But they even showed it on the big screen at the stadium.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Been waiting for this video. They are always great. Play with all the extra time removed. Although they did choose to leave in most of the SOC band ‘performance’.

Take a look around the 15:50 mark (3rd Qtr) and 19:13 mark (4th qtr). One is a sideline pass attempt to Reid and another is a pass attempt to Nunley In the end zone. What do you think?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Been waiting for this video. They are always great. Play with all the extra time removed. Although they did choose to leave in most of the SOC band ‘performance’.

Take a look around the 15:50 mark (3rd Qtr) and 19:13 mark (4th qtr). One is a sideline pass attempt to Reid and another is a pass attempt to Nunley In the end zone. What do you think?

PI all day

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PI all day
On both plays the SOC defensive back initiated contact while the ball was in the air and prevented the receiver from having a chance to catch the ball. Neither drew a flag. He wasn’t going for the ball when he made contact on either play. Just interfering with the reveiver.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts

Definitely one of the best highlights videos I have seen.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores