TRACK: Droddy early signee to Texas A&M

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
By I.C. Murrell
Published 4:06 pm Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Port Neches-Groves senior Jacie Droddy signed a letter of intent to joint the Texas A&M track and field program during the national early signing period, A&M announced Wednesday.

Droddy won the District 22-5A and Area 11-5A long jump titles for the second year in a row last spring and finished sixth in the 5A state long jump. She set a career best of 19 feet, 0.75 inches, in the district meet.

Droddy also came in second in the 100 meters and fourth in the triple jump in the 22-5A meet. She was fifth in the long jump at state in 2017.

https://www.panews.com/2018/12/05/track-droddy-early-signee-to-texas-am/

twrpng

100+ Posts
Congratulations to this young lady Jacie and Riggs was the only two from png to make state in track this past year. They did well 4th and 6th place in the state of texas is not bad. She is a great athlete and a great person. Go Aggies !!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores