Will the track be open to the public?

NDN X

100+ Posts
at the beginning of all the re-do's, I remember seeing that someone said that the public would have to use the middle school track. But, since it is not finished, and the high school is.....?

bandkid

Staff member
Middle shool track? I know Groves has one, but Port Neches doesn't. Looks like Port Neches joggers will just have to run all the way to Groves. :)

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Here is the sign at all points entering the stadium.
DSCF5753.jpg

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I rode by there the other day and saw people climbing the fence by the stands to get in and walk. So I'm wondering what gate is open.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Former NDNette said:
I rode by there the other day and saw people climbing the fence by the stands to get in and walk. So I'm wondering what gate is open.

On channel 7 it says that the gate by the field house will be let open from certain times. Almost what the sign says from that NDNband69 posted.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
That's good to know. I want to have a good place to go walk and not dodge people at the mall or cars on the street. Just wasn't wanting to climb a fence to do it. LOL

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Just let me know when you go FormerNDNette, I'll sit up in the stands with a megaphone and yell push it push!!!!!!!!!!!

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Probably requires a double coat of stripping. The most likely had to wait for some time for first coat to cure out.

Just a guess

NDNband69

500+ Posts
It looks like flakes of the paint was coming off. Not good for this soon.

People were still using the track as long as the crew is not there to work on it.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores