Best Indian game you watched played

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
My favorite was the 75 game against Kashmere in the Astrodome. That team was HUGE, did I say HUGE? And FAST. I remember their wide receivers were warming up pregame by catching the ball with one hand consistently. Etheridge had a huge run up the middle to seal the game and I knew after beating them that we would win state. Kashmere could have lined up with many college teams and beat them.

Funny story about that game...me and my buddy decided to write something witty on the back window of his hotrod Firebird. We came up with "If you are for Kashmere, you can RAM it". HaHa.
Not the smartest thing I have ever done.....
After the game a car load of highly agitated disappointed Kashmere fans pulled up next to us on the 610 Loop and began throwing beer bottles at us. His 140mph Firebird saved us......
Lesson learned.
Agree, I remember from that game that after the win, the Press starting calling them the 'Mini-Indians'. Small in stature, but giants with heart and technique.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Agree, I remember from that game that after the win, the Press starting calling them the 'Mini-Indians'. Small in stature, but giants with heart and technique.
75 state championship game without a doubt: There are many great honorable mentions (and the Kashmere game is certainly near the top of that list for me), but the top of the mountain in the highest classification in Texas can’t be beat.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Honorable Mention the game vs Nederland when Roschon had 6 TDs
But nothing will ever beat the Permian game in my book
Probably ever
One because we won but also I’ve still never seen such an energy at any event and as a kid the whole MOJO thing was so scary etc the airplane etc

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Honorable Mention the game vs Nederland when Roschon had 6 TDs
But nothing will ever beat the Permian game in my book
Probably ever
One because we won but also I’ve still never seen such an energy at any event and as a kid the whole MOJO thing was so scary etc the airplane etc
MOJO GUMBO

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores