Concession stand menu?

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Has anyone heard what will be on the new menu? With these nice huge facilities, we can not offer the usual popcorn, pizza and nachos.

nissanindian

100+ Posts
crawfish and crabs all you can eat ooops i was dreaming

how bout brisket sandwiches mmmmmmmmmmmm i need to go to billy joes

NDN X

100+ Posts
at one time last year there was a web site to vote on drinks, (coke products vs pepsi products) however, I don't know which one won.... I suggested funnel cakes for something sweet. BBQ sandwiches would be great. I'll see what I can find out.....

akifan94

500+ Posts
nissanindian said:

Have you tried JF smokehouse? Best chip beef sandwich I have had. :thumbsup:

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I am certain it will be coke products this year, but beyond that, I have no clue what the menu will entail. I for one, am glad the menu is small, it helps the line move faster so I can get back to the game before half time is over!!!

NDN X

100+ Posts
akifan94 said:
nissanindian said:

Have you tried JF smokehouse? Best chip beef sandwich I have had. :thumbsup:

Heard their banana pudding was pretty dang good also!

Pngrick72

At Crosby, they sold Chick-filet sandwiches. we need to add new items to the concession stand. With the great food in the area, I'm sure we could offer some outstanding choices.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Ok, so I know this doesn't really make people very excited, however, it is my understanding that under the circumstances, we will be sticking with what we got as far as food and drinks. That means Pizza Inn pizza, popcorn, and candy. We will also be sticking with Pepsi products for now. Now, if you would like a link, you can always hit up a volleyball game, basketball game, or baseball game. Thats all I know for now. I hope that helps and I know it doesn't really put a smile on your face, but I know that all we really need is some football.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
nissanindian said:
i wish we culd get just a little bit bigger of a cup

I agree, the drinks should be bigger, a bigger cup is not going to greatly impact the margin (if it is a fountain drink). That is why all the fast food guys give you free refills.

allstarmom

100+ Posts
straight from png website:

Bring the Family for Supper Before the Football Game!

The concession will open at 6 pm in the new Indian stadium for the October 10 football game against Livingston!

Chipped Beef BBQ Sandwich 4.00
Link in tortilla wrap 2.50
Pepperonie Pizza slice 2.00
20 oz. Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Diet Coke, Diet DP 2.00
20 oz. water 2.00
Popcorn, peanuts, sunflower seeds 1.00
All candy, each 1.00

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Thank you Lord! Now if we can get some french fries and boudain balls. I know I'm dreaming. I'm happy with the improvements.

Crazy Indian Fan

I hope the 20oz drinks will be in a bottle rather than a melted ice watered down cup. But thank goodness we have some different food on the menu!!!!

nissanindian

100+ Posts
Now we Know what heavan is like great food great friends and family and great Football :music: :rocks: :band: :band: :band:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Are they still serving Pepsi products
22.gif
or did they switch to that "other" brand of cola??

NDNband69

500+ Posts
This info was from allstarmom from last year:

Chipped Beef BBQ Sandwich 4.00
Link in tortilla wrap 2.50
Pepperonie Pizza slice 2.00
20 oz. Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Diet Coke, Diet DP 2.00
20 oz. water 2.00
Popcorn, peanuts, sunflower seeds 1.00
All candy, each 1.00

This years concessions are being done by the PNG HS cafeteria. All foods will be prepared and wrapped in the cafeteria, then delivered to the concession stands. Only drinks will be served for the Memorial scrimmage 8/21/09.

This years menu includes:

Hamburgers 4.00
Chicken Sandwich 4.00
BBQ Sandwich 4.00
Link in tortilla wrap
Pepperoni Pizza Slice
Canned Drinks
Bottled Water
Popcorn, Peanuts
5 kinds of Chips
Candy

Nice additions for us to enjoy.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores