Groves Middle School Football

ndnmom79

:clap: :woot: Just wanted to say that our boys from Groves Middle School are doing an awesome job this year!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: GO BRAVES!!!

ndnmom79

Groves Middle School Football will be playing at the Reservation against Vidor -Gold Tuesday ....Yall should come support our future INDIANS!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ndnmom79

Groves Middle School will be playing Lumberton tomorrow night ....come support your future INDIANS! :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo:

png94

100+ Posts
Yes, There is a 7th grade team, and 8th grade A & B team. They start playing next thursday Sept. 8th at Bridge City. 7th grade at 430, 8th B after, and 8th A probably around 7 to 730pm. Go Groves! :popcorn:

bark

1,000+ Posts
png94 said:
Yes, There is a 7th grade team, and 8th grade A & B team. They start playing next thursday Sept. 8th at Bridge City. 7th grade at 430, 8th B after, and 8th A probably around 7 to 730pm. Go Groves! :popcorn:
any word on PNMS?

png94

100+ Posts
I know PNMS 8th grade should be good again, they play Orangefield on the 13th I believe. When these 2 8th grade teams come together next yr, they should be very good. The Groves 8th A team strength to me is the offensive line. We've got some big ole boys on there. I would say they average 200lbs across the line! And I know we have speed on both PN and Groves teams as well. I definitly look forward to watching these boys be successful these next 4 years! :rocks:

png94

100+ Posts
Groves 7th grade plays at Bridge City HS at 5 today, and 8th graders play right after. Probably around 630. Come out and watch your future Indians!

bark

1,000+ Posts
png94 said:
I know PNMS 8th grade should be good again, they play Orangefield on the 13th I believe. When these 2 8th grade teams come together next yr, they should be very good. The Groves 8th A team strength to me is the offensive line. We've got some big ole boys on there. I would say they average 200lbs across the line! And I know we have speed on both PN and Groves teams as well. I definitly look forward to watching these boys be successful these next 4 years! :rocks:

The 7th graders are talented too. They have a kid named Kennell who is like 6'2 185. I was told they had to move him from the DB tackleing drill to the DL group because he was knocking out DB's right and left. They have other good ones too, Lejune kid is good too and some big OL guys.

bark

1,000+ Posts
anyone know how the GMS 7th did against Bridge City 7th? I hear BC has very few out for MS football. Mostly a Baseball school.

png94

100+ Posts
Come check out our future Indians tonight at PNGHS! Groves MS 7th Grade plays at 5 against Mauriceville, and 8th grade plays right after . :popcorn:

png94

100+ Posts
Groves 7th grade 20-14 over Mauriceville, 8th grade 42-22 over Mauriceville! Orangfield 22 PN 8th grade 14

png94

100+ Posts
Groves teams play Little Cypress at PNGHS tomorrow- 7th grade 4:30, 8th "B" 5:30, and 8th A around 6:30 or 7.

png94

100+ Posts
What was the final for 8th grade? Heard A team was down 14-0 at halftime, but never got another update.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores