Groves Middle School Football

png94

100+ Posts
GMS plays Nederland Central tonight at Indian Stadium. 7th grade 430, 8th B 530ish, and 8th A 7 ish. GO BRAVES!!! :pistols:

bark

1,000+ Posts
png94 said:
GMS 7th grade 16, Ned Central 0; 8th B team 6-0; 8th A 38-0. Way to go Groves!
PNMS 7th 20 LCM 14 Fitzgerald kid broke his ankle/foot. We'll miss him, he is a tough kid and an asset to the team. He'll be back next year. All TD's - Kennell McZeal.

bark

1,000+ Posts
PNMS 7th 40 or 46 to 14, kicked butt & everyone played lots!!! Runnels had a breakout game with 3 TD's, he burned the field up! this kid is fast, strong and works hard -look for him on Friday Nights in the future. - LeJune 2 TD's or 3 and Kennell maybe 1 TD.

It could have been 72 to 0 easy.

Again, GREAT job by our PNMS coaches!!!! They had them prepared and all played, the fans loved it.

Undefeated.

Go Warriors!!

png94

100+ Posts
PN and Groves teams play tonight at the Reservation! 7th B at 4pm, 7th A around 5, 8th B around 6ish, and 8th A around 7ish. Come out and watch these teams battle it out and see what's in store for the future. Go Braves! :popcorn:

nissanindian

100+ Posts
My son number 73 on groves 8th grade b team loves playing football now that he has learn how to knock people down hes a guard and loves to pull the coaches did a great job with him this year.

bark

1,000+ Posts
png94 said:
Groves 7th B-20
PN- 0

PN 7th A- 28
Groves - 6

PN 8th B- 30
Groves - 0

Groves 8th A- 30
Groves 7th B strapped it on us!!! we only had maybe 2 plays that worked the whole time. I assume it was the way the teams were divided, in view of the way PN7thA put it on Groves.
We'll all be togeather in 2 years and that's what matters.

Warriors + Braves = INDIANS!
Go PNG

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Back in the day Warriors vs Chiefs or Braves was the game of the year! (Woodlawn JH or Groves JH)

I would guess the same competitive spirits still exist between the towns.

bark

1,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Back in the day Warriors vs Chiefs or Braves was the game of the year! (Woodlawn JH or Groves JH)

I would guess the same competitive spirits still exist between the towns.
Basketball tryouts today.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores