Non-District Schedule

bandkid

Staff member
A disproportionate number of UIL bigwigs live in Liberty Hill ISD.

That's all I have to say at this time.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
A disproportionate number of UIL bigwigs live in Liberty Hill ISD.

That's all I have to say at this time.
Does Jamey Harrison’s kid play for LH? He’s the director of realignment and I heard his kid played at LH. True or false?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Here’s a link from YouTube re LH v San Antonio Pieper. The narrator says Harrison’s son plays at LH. Conflict of interest?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Here’s a link from YouTube re LH v San Antonio Pieper. The narrator says Harrison’s son plays at LH. Conflict of interest?

Well isn’t that interesting ! I’ve never been a “conspiracy” type person but this whole thing seems VERY “orchestrated” to give LH and a few others a easier path to the State Championship…too bad they’re gonna get STOMPED if they do make it to Jerry’s World…lol!
I did look it up and for what it’s worth…there IS a Harrison on the LH roster who’s currently a Sophomore…just a “coincidence” I’m sure :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores