Renovations underway at The Reservation

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Hellas Matrix Turf is the best in the business. In place at both Texas NFL stadiums as well as DKR Stadium in Austin, and many more top stadiums across the country.

NRG Stadium switched from an AstroTurf GameDay Grass 3D system to Matrix Turf.

View attachment 634

Geo Plus Infill
Geo Plus is an organic infill alternative made from 100% environmentally friendly materials consisting of coconut fibers and cork. Geo Plus, with a full sprinkler system, reduces surface temperatures by up to 40 degrees Fahrenheit through resisting heat absorption and retaining humidity in a cooler field. Geo Plus also increases foot stability and is highly permeable.
Is there any way to confirm if we are getting the sprinkler system. That would be awesome!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Have not read anything about the sprinkler system option being acquired.

They could always temporarily set up sprinklers the old school way. Just like Jungle Jim used to do for the grass fields.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
What was Jungle's last name? All I remember from school was Jungle Jim...and he did not want anyone to touch his old tractor. Don't sit on the seat, don't touch it!

15PNG

500+ Posts
New and improved turf, new track surface, new Jumbotron… AWESOME!!!
Projected Completion Date: August 1.

How about we hire a coach from outside of the good ol boy system that will make the district "haters" hate us more. I drive 4.5 hours to be there. So I'm vested.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores