Season Tickets

PNG742

Did anyone receive the email from HomeTown tickets with your passcode to renew your season tickets? I received an email last week from the athletic department saying we would receive it on Friday and did not. Thanks for any assistance anyone can give.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Its under an email called Port Neches Groves Box Office. Sent April 15th 3:42 PM

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
6 season tickets was 202.00 or 204.00. There is a 24 convivences fee now added

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
$204 total divided by 6 tickets = $34.00 for five home games or $6.80 per ticket. Not too bad on a per game basis for the defending state champions in 2024. That said, I can remember as a kid in the seventies and eighties when tickets were $1.00 or $1.25. Season tickets at the ISD admin building were like $30 or $40...my parents had six tickets and they always set aside $30 - $40 for PN-G tickets. Times...and prices have changed.

Anyone remember paying 25 cents for game day ribbons in elementary school? BEAT THE JACKETS! Or, paying 50 cents for the small purple and white footballs that cheerleaders would throw out at games? You could buy a football at school for 50 cents. What a deal! Ha-ha.

Indian99

500+ Posts
The brought the ribbons back last year for at least one of the weeks - my kids in high school came home with a couple. Brought back memories for sure!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I still have several ribbons from ancient times. It was exciting when they sold them. Seems like they were 10 cents each.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Yes I remember seeing the “crazy Indian” cartoon on the ribbons I LOVED them
That was usually the first time you saw the name of the other team

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores