Player Appreciation

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I thought there was something poetic about Shea running in the go-ahead touchdown. This kid lost his starting QB role after an injury early in the season, fought to come back, happily agreed to leave the sophomore QB in the starting job because it was the best thing for the team, and just tried to contribute wherever he could. Heck of an athlete, heck of a teammate. The fact that he got that opportunity was fitting.

So true. He is the epitome of what it means to be a PNG Indian, and it was only fitting that he could be the one to bring it home.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing thing about Shea Adams is he was not even 100% in that game or any of the other playoff games. He was unable to make the quick cuts that he used last year on many runs and his speed was not quite the same. But he stood out in the state championship game anyway. After three years of witnessing his amazing play, it’s tough for the coaches and fans to see him go. It’ll be tough to lose him, but next man up. Keep raising the bar.

bandkid

Staff member
Not sure how a kicker that just won offensive MVP in a state championship and set a state record for the number of field goals made in a championship game could only make the all-district second team, or how the defensive MVP of a state championship game could only get all-district honorable mention.

Nonetheless, congratulations to all involved for the postseason honors. Well earned!

ABadndn

Not sure how a kicker that just won offensive MVP in a state championship and set a state record for the number of field goals made in a championship game could only make the all-district second team, or how the defensive MVP of a state championship game could only get all-district honorable mention.

Nonetheless, congratulations to all involved for the postseason honors. Well earned!
All based on District play only. Ocegura didn’t have to kick much in district because PNG scored TDs!

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Scroggs is a Jr right?

Only after watching the game on Bally 3-4 times did I realize how he truly was the Defensive MVP he was in on many many great tackles
Recovered the fumble and the onside kick

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores