Player Appreciation

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Outstanding stats and a terrific start to what should be a great career as the PN-G QB! See the link.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpeg
    IMG_0059.jpeg
    640.1 KB · Views: 24

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
And a steely-eyed, calm operator under any situation. ‘Cool Hand Connor’.

As evidenced by the TD to INT ratio (among other things), which is the most impressive stat IMO especially for a sophomore. Of course, this was assisted by good play calling and an OL that provided outstanding protection most of the time. Nevertheless, for a young QB to perform that well consistently in the biggest games and on the biggest of stages is an extremely positive indicator of his potential. As I have said previously, before it is all over he could very well be among the best QBs we have ever had.

rodney12345678

100+ Posts
As evidenced by the TD to INT ratio (among other things), which is the most impressive stat IMO especially for a sophomore. Of course, this was assisted by good play calling and an OL that provided outstanding protection most of the time. Nevertheless, for a young QB to perform that well consistently in the biggest games and on the biggest of stages is an extremely positive indicator of his potential. As I have said previously, before it is all over he could very well be among the best QBs we have ever had.
yes very accurate

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
He was so good that i don't even recall those 2 interceptions. Which game(s) did those 2 occur in?

I’m pretty sure one of them occurred during a playoff game, but I can’t recall which one (obviously not the SC game of course). It involved a short to intermediate length pass to or near the end zone. I have no recollection at all of the second one.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Bailey’s outstanding traits are his cool disposition, fast release, strong arm, and accuracy. If and when they choose to use his mobility, he will become an even greater problem to solve for defenses. He doesn’t need to run a lot like RJ did, who was basically a throwing RB, but if he sees open green space he allegedly can scoot down the field quickly.

Speaking of scooting, that word reminded me of Scooter O’Neal who was the PN-G qb during the 1971 season.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores