[/quote]

Maybe he is pulling on a trap play ;D

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
pngfan93 said:
NDNband69 said:
Now for the FOOTBALL FANS, a shot from one of the football videos done by the students.
DSCF5076.jpg

NICE!!!

Looks like the left guard is a little slow off the snap. ;D
\

Pretty good eye there. Now I know why you make the BIG BUCKS! LOL

NONS81

[/quote]

[/quote]

They haven't run a tackle trap in God knows when...at least not for me to recognize it - I used to be able to spot that play because that was my boyfriend's play ( he is my husband now). ;D

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG Proud said:
IndianFan said:
pngfan93 said:
NDNband69 said:
Now for the FOOTBALL FANS, a shot from one of the football videos done by the students.
DSCF5076.jpg

NICE!!!

\

Pretty good eye there. Now I know why you make the BIG BUCKS! LOL

Played on the o-line. I know how it's done. ;D Maybe he forgot the snap count...

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNS81 said:

[/quote]

They haven't run a tackle trap in God knows when...at least not for me to recognize it - I used to be able to spot that play because that was my boyfriend's play ( he is my husband now). ;D
[/quote]

743 tackle trap was a great play. The defensive lineman usually didn't see it coming. BAM!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! fyi, you only need to include the youtube link in your message to attach the video. No need to include all the java script.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Now for a comparison of scoreboards. Here is the Galena Park ISD video board. When built in 2002 it was one of the first video boards in the state and is called Jumbotron on the
TexasBob site. I remember thinking WOW when I first saw it. I stepped it off and estimate the video screen to be 14 ft wide.
DSCF5175.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Board comparison #2 is Port Arthur Memorials. It's video board looks to be a tad wider then Galena Parks. Note the 10 advertisement spots.
DSCF5219.jpg

NDNBand06

how wide is our scoreboard exactly? its surely something to be proud of. back in 2003 when we performed for the area marching contest, i thought Galena Park had a nice facility.

NDNBand06

correct me if im wrong on this, but arent they charging 10k a year for the two ads at the top of the scoreboard, 20k a year for the two on the side, and 5k a year for the 8 at the bottom? and arent they sold for a 10 year contract?

if my math is correct, the school is already making 60k a year just from the scoreboard and if it were full of ads, it would be worth right at a million for a ten year span?

it seems to me that this is a way to easily justify the cost of the stadium to anybody who thinks we didnt need it. does anybody know if the school has thought of getting coke or somebody to sponsor the concession stand or something? im sure that would bring in a good bit of money to help out too.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
This is what it reads in the board meeting agenda.

The cost includes the new windstorm rated structure, a 16’6” High x 27’ Wide video display with 10MM resolution, 3 cameras and computer equipment with training, and an upgrade to our existingsound system.

This gives us the largest video display for high schools in the state. I am not aware of any other high school having an HD video screen.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNBand06 said:
correct me if im wrong on this, but arent they charging 10k a year for the two ads at the top of the scoreboard, 20k a year for the two on the side, and 5k a year for the 8 at the bottom? and arent they sold for a 10 year contract?

if my math is correct, the school is already making 60k a year just from the scoreboard and if it were full of ads, it would be worth right at a million for a ten year span?

it seems to me that this is a way to easily justify the cost of the stadium to anybody who thinks we didnt need it. does anybody know if the school has thought of getting coke or somebody to sponsor the concession stand or something? im sure that would bring in a good bit of money to help out too.

Yes, the stadium will be an income source. Surprisingly some folks will still refuse to recognize that as a positive.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores