Indian Stadium Renovation

NDNband69

500+ Posts
The removal of the temporary soccer lines is a very slow process. Progress.

DSCF6694.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Something new has been added to the press box. At level with the Honor, Pride, Tradition sign to the right and left are what appear to be surveillance cameras.

DSCF6701.jpg

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
How cool is that going to be to be able to not miss any of the game while getting some snacks. I still think it would be a good idea to have people walking the stands selling drinks and snacks.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Former NDNette said:
Hook up the flat screens. :woot:

I found out that the flat screens will be the 42" variety. :popcorn: How many times did you go to the concession stand only to hear the roar of the crowd.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
I was at the stadium the other day. Walking from the underneath the visitors' stands up into the stadium reveals quite a sight as you see the field, home stands, and press box. Doing the same from the home stands isn't quite as impressive viewing across the field at the visitors' stands. Visitors will have quite a sight when our stands are full.

I had to see what pngfan93 was talking about.

DSCF7227.jpg

I agree!

pano-8.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
An 18 wheeler loaded with boxes of furnishing for the press box was delivered today.

At the PNG/Memorial scrimmage, you will notice the monitors at the concession stands look to be mounted in Stainless Steel lock boxes.

With the scrimmage w/ Memorial set for this afternoon, I do not like all that's popping up on radar.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNband69 said:
An 18 wheeler loaded with boxes of furnishing for the press box was delivered today.

At the PNG/Memorial scrimmage, you will notice the monitors at the concession stands look to be mounted in Stainless Steel lock boxes.

With the scrimmage w/ Memorial set for this afternoon, I do not like all that's popping up on radar.

NDNBand69, any chance they'll let you inside the press box at some point to take pictures?

NDNband69

500+ Posts
IndianFan, I will inquire but what I'm hearing, the press box is off limits.

It was something else during the PNG/Memorial scrimmage to go to the home concession stand. With two 42" flat screens, you could continue to watch the scrimmage or watch the Dallas/Tennessee game. Nice!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores